Congratulations James and Ashley! I wish you many years of happiness as you begin the "two shall become one" journey! When's the wedding? I want to dance and eat some cake!!!! HA!
Congratulations Jamie & Ashley!! The ring photo didn't come up on my computer, but the other pictures did. You might want to check on that. You gotta show off the ring. So when's the big day? She obviously hasn't met your family yet. :-)
Dear Ashley and Jamie, Congratulations! Many, many years of enjoying one another, and a lot of remarcable events in your life! Best wishes from us - Stella, Gregory, and Boris.
12 Responses:
Congratulations James and Ashley! I wish you many years of happiness as you begin the "two shall become one" journey! When's the wedding? I want to dance and eat some cake!!!! HA!
Congratulations Ashley and Jamie!
Congratulations! The fun is just beginning.
Congratulations Jamie & Ashley!! The ring photo didn't come up on my computer, but the other pictures did. You might want to check on that. You gotta show off the ring. So when's the big day? She obviously hasn't met your family yet. :-)
So excited for ya'll! Can't wait to hear all about it! CONGRATS! We love ya'll...Elizabeth, Robert and Mac
Congratulations!!! We're so excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear the "deets" :) Love, Lauren V. & the R :)
Dear Ashley and Jamie, Congratulations! Many, many years of enjoying one another, and a lot of remarcable events in your life! Best wishes from us - Stella, Gregory, and Boris.
Congratulations! (Now how do I say that in Russian?!)
-John and Laura
Congrats you two! I love the pictures! I'm very happy for the both of you...ENJOY everything!
Congratulations Ash and Jamie! We are soo thrilled for you! We can't wait to celebrate in all the festivities as you begin your new life together!!
We love you!!:)
Way to go!! We are so happy for you both. Glad to hear the news! Can we say that we've "blogged" now? :)
Congrats Jamie! I guess I won't be the newest Wilbanks anymore:0(
Look forward to reading more about the adventure!
Niki
Post a Comment